To a lot of us, First Thursday means avoid the Pearl District. But what if instead of a possible glass of wine and some grapes and cheese at stodgy art galleries, you could get a specialty cocktails at a multitude of bars? Wouldn’t that make First Thursday fun? We are in luck!
The First Thursday Pearl District Bar Crawl, a benefit for ALSO (the Association of Liquor Store Agents), takes place this Thursday, June 3rd.
Organized by the Oregon Distiller’s Guild and the Oregon Bartender’s Guild, each participating venue features a specialty cocktail.
The participating venues are:
- The Benson Hotel (309 SW Broadway)
- Blue Hour (250 NW 13th)
- The Daily Café (902 NW 13th)
- Fratelli Bar Dué (1230 NW Hoyt)
- Henry’s 12th Street Tavern (10 NW 12th)
- Jinx Lounge (232 NW 12th)
- Metrovino (1139 NW 11th)
- On Deck Sports Bar (910 NW 14th Ave)
- The Original Restaurant (300 SW 6th)
- Teazone & Camellia Lounge (510 NW 11th Ave)
- Ten01 (1001 NW Couch)
- Vault (226 NW 12th)
- Whole Foods Market Pearl (1210 NW Couch)
- Wilfs Restaurant (800 NW 6th)
(Of the fourteen venues participating, two are Downtown, one is in Old Town, and there’s a hotel and a grocery store, so the event should be called the First Thursday Downtown, Old Town, and Pearl District Bar, Grocery Store, and Hotel Crawl, but I won’t nitpick any more than what I just did).