Join PORTLAND SATURDAY MARKET, March 3 & 4, 2012 for the official opening of the 2012 season. PSM has celebrated arts & crafts in the Pacific Northwest for 39 years.
Show your support of artists and your local economy and join us for a two-day celebration.
• 2 pairs of tickets to Cirque du Soleil’s touring show OVO.
• 5 Daily give-a-ways of $25.00 gift cards
• 2 days of Main Stage entertainment serving up local music with the likes of Johnny Martin. http://www.johnnymartin.com/
• 2 days of Kid’s Activities, featuring Janet Julian teaching children and their families how to create musical instruments out of recycled materials.
• Kid’s Parade at noon through the Market both Saturday and Sunday.
• Flamebuoyant’s circus entertainers will lead the kid’s parade each day with their stilt walkers, jugglers and musicians.
• 21 Food Carts featuring original recipes of local favorites like Horn of Africa’s Vegetarian Sambusa’s, Old Town Burgers Chili Dogs or Katmandu Cafes, Chicken Vindaloo.
• 250+ talented artisans selling their original handcrafted wares.
As per usual the market also features dozens of food carts, live music, and hundreds of vendors every weekend through December 24th! Saturday hours are 10am to 5pm, Sundays 11am to 4:30pm.