I’m off to the hinterlands this weekend for some good ol’ fashioned car camping. We’re hoping to see some old growth forest and to stay dry (we weren’t so lucky last time).
Meanwhile back in and around Portland y’all will be . . .
- Drinking beer at the Portland International Beerfest
- Averting your eyes as kilts fly at the Portland Highland Games
- Kicking over Admiring sandcastles at Sand in the City
- Listening to the sweet smooth sounds at the Cathedral Park Jazz Festival
- Dodging arrows at the Robin Hood Festival in Sherwood
And damn, there’s lots of other things going on this weekend too . . .
Can’t wait for the weekend–highland games AND a brewfest?!