The Timbers fly to Puerto Rico this weekend to play a couple matches against the Puerto Rico Islanders.
The first match starts at 5pm Friday, May 23. Then on Sunday, May 24, the teams play again. Match starts at 4pm.
Both matches will be broadcast on USLLive. If your internet sucks like mine, and/or you enjoy the company of other fans whilst cheering on the Mighty Mighty Timbers, then you’ll be happy to know the following local venues will be showing the game.
- Rogue Distillery & Public House (1339 NW Flanders)
- All Ages: Beulahland (118 NE 28th Ave)
- Leisure Public House (8002 N Lombard)
- Cheerful Bullpen (1730 SW Taylor)
- May 24 match only: St. John’s Theater & Pub (8203 N. Ivanhoe St)
Meanwhile the Timbers U-23 team take on the Seattle Wolves Wednesday, May 20th in Tukwila, Washington in a U.S. Open Cup qualifier. Game starts at 7pm at the Starfire Complex (6840 Fort Dent Way, Tukwila, WA 98188).
And on Saturday, May 23 at 7:05pm the team face the Tacoma Tide in another qualifier. This match will be at Curtis High School (8425 40th St. W, University Place, WA 98466).