Apparently Snuggie Pub Crawls are all the rage. Those in Chicago and San Francisco have received media coverage, and there’s even a website dedicated to the events, www.snuggypubcrawls.com (blog is here), which lists dozens of past and future Snuggie pub crawls throughout the country.
If you’ve listened to The Meat Show over the past few months, you may have noticed that ranter-in-chief Emily Gibson is obsessed with the as seen on TV Snuggie. And now she has instigated The 2010 PDX.FM Portland Snuggie Pub Crawl, which is planned for this Saturday, January 23rd.
* 7:00 – My Father’s Place – 523 Southeast Grand Avenue
Trivia – PBR swag giveaways
* 8:00 – The Slammer – 500 Southeast 8th Avenue
Free pool and shuffleboard
* 9:00 – Galaxy – 909 East Burnside Street
* 10:00 – Fire On The Mountain – 1708 E. Burnside Street
* 11:00 – The East Burn – 1800 East Burside street
Free skee ball
Visis the PDX.FM Snuggie Pub Crawl webpage for more information including how to pre-register.