The 5th Annual Muddy Boots Organic Festival, a soulful celebration of sustainable living, takes place Friday through Sunday, September 10-12 2010 at St. Philip Neri Church (2408 SE 16th).
The keynote speakers are filmmakers Curt Ellis and Ian Cheney.
This year’s theme is Nourishing Spirit: City to Farm, and the festival features:
- Local, sustainable food and beverages
- Organic and sustainable wine and Hopworks beer
- Live music
- Fun, ecofriendly kids’ activities
- Workshops on sustainable living
- Local vendors of sustainable, organic products and services
General admission is $5 per person per day (kids under 12 get in free). Visit the festival website for more details, including information about speakers and keynote ticket pricing.
Leave a Reply