This fest feature 10 big beers from tiny Oregon breweries.
- Beer Valley‘s Black Flag Imperial Stout
- Bend Brewing‘s Belgian Doppel
- Upright Brewing‘s Coffee Stout
- Double Mountain‘s Sacre Bleu
- Caldera‘s South Side Strong
- Oakshire Brewing‘s Overcast Espresso Stout
- Terminal Gravity Brewing‘s Triple
- Astoria Brewing‘s Bitter Bitch Imperial IPA
- Gilgamesh Brewing‘s Hop Scotch Ale
- Natian Brewing‘s Old Grogham Winter IPA
And one cider from Salem:
- Wandering Aengus‘ Pear Cider
4 ounces tasters will set you back $1.50, or you can fill your festival glass for $5.00. Live bands play all weekend. Hours are 11am to 11pm on Friday and Saturday and 11am to 6pm on Sunday.