Northwest Film Center and Zidell present Drive-In at Zidell Yards each evening Thursday through Monday, August 27 through 31, 2015 at Zidell Yards (3030 SW Moody Avenue) under the Ross Island bridge.
Sure, you can drive, but consider bicycling or taking the streetcar or the 35 – Macadam – bring a chair or a blanket! Gates open at 7 PM, movies start at dusk. Food carts will be selling refreshments.
- Thursday (27 August 2015): Clueless
- Friday (28 August 2015): An American Werewolf in London
- Saturday (29 August 2015): Jurassic Park
- Sunday (30 August 2015): North by Northwest
- Monday (31 August 2015): Pee-Wee’s Big Adventure
The entrance to Zidell Yards (3030 SW Moody Ave) is a few blocks north of the streetcar stop at the base of the aerial tram. Admission is $8 – outside food and drink not permitted. Sound will be broadcast over FM radio and outdoor speakers.
Leave a Reply