Night of the Living Ales is the ultimate Halloween extravaganza designed around everything that makes Portland and Halloween great – craft beers, burlesque, costume contests, go-go dancers and the album release for local hometown favorite Boy Eats Drum Machine with additional musical stylings by Oh, Darling.
Some of the special, limited edition beers available at the extravaganza include:
- Almond Joy from Burnside Brewing, a London-style Porter brewed with dark Belgian Chocolate, toasted almonds and toasted coconut.
- Vanilla Jack from Oakshire Brewing, a one-off vanilla bean version of Oakshire’s Chocolate Pumpkin Porter.
- Upright/Bushwhacker one-off blend of un-aged Fantasia ale from Upright blended with a Perry cider from Bushwhacker Cidery.
- Rosemary Stout, a special version of Lompoc Brewing’s Stout aged with Rosemary just for NOTLA.
- Oak-aged Renewale from Ninkasi Brewing, a special rare barrel-aged version of the Eugene, OR breweries Porter.
Oh yeah, and your evening also includes Sexy performances from the Sinferno Go-Go Dancers Gwen, Luka, Melody and Tyger and 3 different costume contests each with a different theme and more chances to win great prizes.
And tickets will only set you back $10! The fun goes from 8 p.m. to 1 a.m. and is 21 and over only. Visit NightOfTheLivingAles.com for more details.