I’m heading to the coast this weekend (there’s a good chance we’ll visit the Astoria Warrenton Crab, Seafood & Wine Festival while we’re there), but if I were staying in town I would be checking out some of these events:
- The Bridgetown Comedy Festival started Thursday, and runs through the weekend.
- Celebrate a slightly belated Earth Day with City Repair, Saturday, April 25th at Wallace Park (NW 25th and Quimby).
- Oi, the Rose Festival is already upon us: the 3rd Annual 82nd Avenue of Roses Parade takes place Saturday too. It begins at 9 am at Eastport Plaza (4000 SE 82nd Ave) and travel north to Yamhill, finishing up in Montavilla.
- The Hair of the Dog‘s annual Earth Day Dock Sale is Saturday as well, at 4509 SE 23rd Avenue – get there early to stand in line! Don’t bother with the HotD website, it’s not been updated in months. The Beer Here has all the details.
- The Oregon Garden Brewfest is also taking place this weekend, Friday and Saturday in Silverton, Oregon. Details here.