Here’s a quick rundown of fun stuff to do this weekend that I would probably be checking out myself if I weren’t destined to be camping in the woods:
- Ice Cream Fest at Junior Ambassadors – 6pm to sundown today!
- Timbers vs Charleston viewing parties at several locations 4pm Saturday.
- Portland Underground Film Festival (PUFF) – at the Clinton Street Theatre, June 11th – June 14th , 2009.
- Pedalpalooza is here, and runs through June 27th. Check out the Shift2Bikes site for events locations and times.
- Rose City Used Book Fair – an unpretentious book fair. Friday 2pm-8pm, Saturday 10am-6pm at the Friendship Masonic Center (5626 NE Alameda, Portland, OR). This event is sponsored by The Portland Area Used Booksellers’ Association.
Check out Around The Sun, and PDX Pipeline for more weekend events!
Leave a Reply