You probably already have plans for Halloween, whether that entails costume parties, wrangling trick-or-treaters, or just handing out candy at home. But if you still don’t know what you’re going to to do this weekend, here are a few suggestions:
- Two brewery halloween parties
- Portland’s iconic Horse Brass Pub turns 33 this Sunday
- OBCA’s 2009 Oregon Handmade Bicycle Show
- PDX Pipeline has a massive list of Portland Halloween Parties, Events, Costumes, Contests, Pictures, etc
- And as usual Around the Sun delivers: Free Events in Portland: Oct 30–Nov 1 (Highlights Edition)
Justin is spinning somewhere also. I forgot where though! Someplace spooky, maybe.