Portland’s outdoor pools open this summer on Monday, June 21st. All of them remain open until early to mid September.
Summer 2010 pool activities include free swim lessons during the first week, June 21 through 25, at city pools outdoor and in. Register in person this Saturday, June 19th, 8 to 11:30am at your neighborhood pool.
- Creston Pool (SE 44th Avenue and Powell)
- Grant Pool (NE 33rd Avenue and U.S. Grant Place)
- Montavilla Pool (8219 NE Glisan)
- Peninsula Pool (700 N Rosa Parks Way)
- Pier Pool (N Seneca Street and St. Johns Avenue)
- Sellwood Pool (7951 SE 7th)
- Wilson Pool (1151 SW Vermont)
Photo credits: Peninsula Pool image from Portland Parks website. Rooftop pool image (only visible on homepage) from Wikimedia Commons – photographer: Hu Totya.
Leave a Reply