On a daily basis I try to spotlight the more interesting, and dare I say offbeat Portland area events.
But my event roundups are far from comprehensive.
The newspapers all have their event guides, but they primarily push the events they sponsor, and otherwise just publish inscrutable catalogs that are only useful if you’re already looking for a particular event (one notable exception however is OregonLive‘s Oregon Events).
So where would I recommend you find Portland area events? Well first of all, my blog 😉
But I do have some other recommendations.
- PDX Pipeline – The Swiss Army knife of Portland event guides
- Neighborhood Notes – Interesting city wide event picks
- Around The Sun – Every Friday, a comprehensive weekend guide to free events
- Bike Portland – Looking for events involving bikes? Bike Portland, of course, has you covered
- Blogging Portland on the Cheap – Cheapo weekend deals and events (currently on hiatus, but returning soon)