City Repair’s 2011 Earth Day celebration takes place today, Saturday, April 23rd, at the Washington High School field (SE 12th and Stark).
The 11th annual free event goes from 10am until 7pm, and features:
- Over 100 sustainable and local businesses and organizations
- A Kids Village
- One Main stage of live music, entertainment, Public Speakers and one acoustic stage
- FOOD and BEVERAGE vendors
- Two Geodesic dome’s
- Interactive Tent with workshops and classes being help all day
- Mid day organized Human Mandala spelling “We Need YOU”
- Community Art Project(s)
- Community Service Project(s)
- 2-5k public throughout the day
And the Circus Cascadia will be on hand all day with games and activities.
Leave a Reply