With the news that Portland food cart owners are eyeing the possibility of liquor licenses, there’s some work to be done on the Portland Food Cart scene. For one thing, many carts will need new monikers to let the public know they have new offerings.
- Potato Vodka Champion (SE 12th and Hawthorne)
- Euro Trashed (SE 43rd and Belmont)
- Lucille’s Coors Light Party Balls (SE 43rd and Belmont)
- Azul Tequila Mexican Taqueria (SE 50th, South of Division) – This one already exists, alas they’re not (yet?) serving tequila
- New Taste of India Pale Ale (SW 5th and Oak)
- Ziba’s Zima (SW 9th and Alder)
- Koi Infusion (SW 4th and College)
- Cooter’s Moonshine & SquirrelBurgers (NE 23rd & Alberta)
Any more ideas?