The 18th annual Spring Beer & Wine Fest takes place this Friday and Saturday, April 6 and 7, 2012, at the Oregon Convention Center (777 NE MLK).
- Hop aboard the Tour de Cheese
- Mingle with artisan brewers, vintners, distillers & cheese makers
- Nibble on tasty gourmet delights
- Get schooled at the Chefs Stage – and eat your homework
- Groove to tunes from hot NW bands
The fest features a huge number of vendors , seminars, a Tour de Cheese and Chocolatiers, chefs on stage, and live music. Watch the Blazer game Friday night on the big screen, and the Timbers match on Saturday night.
Both days the fest runs from noon-11pm. Admission is free to the first 1000 arrivals each day, but $5 after 2pm. But there are several special ticket packages available, including exclusive online deals – visit the festival website for details.
Leave a Reply