Friday, July 13th through Sunday, July 15th will be a weekend for the ages:
- Friday after work head to the North Park Blocks (gates open at 4pm) for the Portland International Beerfest.
- Get to PGE Park by 7pm for the Timbers match against the Victory. Party with Timber Jim and the Army post-game at the Bullpen patio.
- Wake up Saturday and head to the Mississippi Street Festival, which begins at 10am and runs until 7pm. Spend the day sipping blended margaritas, listening to various bands, and getting a sunburn.
- That evening head back to the Beerfest, if you have the energy/capacity.
- Get yourself a big breakfast (I recommend a Bloody Mary and a full order of biscuits and gravy at Kelly’s Olympian) . . .
- And get your ass back up to PGE Park by 6pm to watch the Timbers vanquish (in all likelihood) the Victory once again.
Leave a Reply